The Miya Blouse - White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.75 AUD fortnightly with
SUMMER IS FOR STRIPPING DOWN TO THE BARE ESSENTIALS, AND SAYING MORE WITH LESS. A SIMPLE ELEGANT BLOUSE IS ONE OF EVERY WOMAN’S BARE ESSENTIALS, AND THE MIYA SHOWCASES WHY. THICK STRAPS FLATTER THE SHOULDERS, AND THE BLACK AND WHITE COLOURWAYS WILL FIT INTO ANY LOOK, ANY DAY.
- 59% SILK, 41% RAYON
- THIS ITEM IS HANDCRAFTED AND HAND-DYED, PLEASE HANDLE WITH LOVE AND CARE.
- PLEASE GENTLY HAND WASH IN COLD WATER, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY, BLEACH OR SOAK.
- WASH SEPARATELY AND LINE DRY IN SHADE.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- AU SIZE SMALL / LENGTH FROM SHOULDER TO HEM 28.5 CM / 11.22”
- FITS TRUE TO SIZE
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE REGARDING SIZING, PLEASE VIEW OUR SIZE GUIDE (see image)
Free Shipping Australia Wide / International Shipping Available
The Claudia Dress - Terracotta
Bare shoulders, balmy evenings and summer staples, Claudia is no basic slip, she's elevated in Terracotta, and like any staple, it's all in the details: The darling row of cloth...
The Bellona Dress - Ivory
Nothing is as welcome as a hint of citrus on the breeze. With relaxed simple silhouette offset by an intricate necktie that draws your eye to all the right places,...
The Hanni Top - Honey
HANNI’S MOVEMENTS ARE DECISIVE AND CRISP, FLOWING DELICATELY. TRY A FRENCH TUCK TO EMBELLISH THE WAIST. PUT ON YOUR FAVOURITE CHAIN NECKLACE THAT DIPS SOFTLY INTO THE SUBTLE V NECK,...